- Defines objectives and strategies to meet customer requirements and organizational goals and objectives.
- Manages performance to achieve expected results.
- Keeps informed of performance through face-to-face meetings, written communications, analytical reports, and performance measures.
- Keeps supervisor informed of progress, issues, and potential problems.
- Maintains a cost/effective balance of controls and risk-taking to ensure effective and efficient operation within budget.
- Identifies and addresses areas of weakness that may affect organizational performance.
Takes full responsibility for results.
Create New Competency